As Public Relations & Social Media intern, you will assist the Public Relations Specialist with copyediting, blogs, press releases and other materials. You will update social media channels, submit awards entries and maintain PR tools such as Vocus. You will also research public relations and strategic growth opportunities for the agency and its clients.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extremely detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Professional phone/email skills
- Strong analytical, research and strategic skills
- Bilingual preferred
- Commitment to professionalism and hard work
- Interest and passion for advertising, public relations and social media
Credentials & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Advertising/Communications or Public Relations or currently enrolled in a related degree program
Please your resume mentioning your specific interest area.